Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday Morning


Hard to decided if this is a good or great Saturday morning. I woke up to a cool breeze and the sound of birds chirping which means it isn't raining- that's great. I woke up alone (by choice)- that's good. I have the option of taking the day off or working- that's great. I love my job so working is not a prob;em- that's good. I would have to say today is great and it can definitely get better. I look forward to hanging out with my friends and going to Kim's baby shower. Her new baby girl and first child will be welcomed to our crazy world today. It has been so longed since I blogged since it was started only for school. Now I realize the positives of blogging. OK, so comment and let me know what kind of Saturday you are having. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment